FEOA Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nah its there and it should work perfectly fine right

guys i got a new spi and i was wonderin how i could get the ho headers to match up to my engine and to my exhaust system i got a 93 lx so ummm lemme know quickly

G

·
93lxsleepa said:
nah its there and it should work perfectly fine right

guys i got a new spi and i was wonderin how i could get the ho headers to match up to my engine and to my exhaust system i got a 93 lx so ummm lemme know quickly
You have to do the exsact same thing to a 2.0 SPI as you do to the 1.9 to make the HO header work, they fit the same.

What where you doing with the timing belt if you dont mind me asking?

·
Premium Member
8,421 Posts
93lxsleepa said:
nothin for some reason i was told it would not work with my system.....(my altenator in the 93) thats why i have been askin about the timing belt........to see if i had to mod it as part of the swap
Who said the timing belt would not work?
What does the timing belt have to do with the alternator?
You did read the swap guide that's in my sig right?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess i can officially say with much pride and joy that project Spi is COMPLETE................... :D :D :D :D :lol: :D 8) Finally thanks guys for lettin me bug you with stupid questions that was prolly answered b4 somewhere already.......

·
Premium Member
8,421 Posts
93lxsleepa said:
I guess i can officially say with much pride and joy that project Spi is COMPLETE................... :D :D :D :D :lol: :D 8) Finally thanks guys for lettin me bug you with stupid questions that was prolly answered b4 somewhere already.......
Welll??? How do you like it? Did you get the Split port controller hooked up?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nah not yet its done yea and i can drive it but im not sure how to hook up the summit rpm switch to the motor and i dont understand how u wrote it in the how to......imma lil slow and scared to mess sumtin up......need more directions.......

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.