FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Some of the holes on the 1st gen block didn't line up correctly for the 2nd gen brackets. I think they were on the back of the block.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Vhturbo11 said:
yes for the udp that has the 36-1 trigger wheel in it.I can machine anything i want so there is no limitation to things that most people seem unthinkable to become a reality.But i am switching to the EDIS system for my megasquirt.Just want higher resolution and better accuracy for my boosted scort.Another question is there a better way to lower my oil pressure to the turbo without smashing the line like i see most writeups done?and if anyone has a link they can pm me for How to upload pics here i anexious to show u guys my scort project.
If you got access to a machine shop, why not just machine the 36-1 notches into the stock crank pulley. I saw one MS project where the guy just took a file to his stock pulley and filed in his own notches. Total backyard grease-monkey but it worked. Or weld one to the pulley. I have one with a 60-2 wheel welded one.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I picked up a TEC-II off eBay a fews year back and it uses a 60-2 wheel. All I did was buy a cheap laser cut 60-2 wheel off eBay (again) in-larged the opening then welded it to the stock pulley. Very simply compared to switching out to the 2nd gen stuff. Of coarse you would get to use the round belt adjustable cam sprocket then.

Just a little secret, I'm currently work on a square tooth solution but more to come on that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.