So I made a small introductory post when I first joined this forum and I've found quite a lot of good information and suggestions. Now to the project. Back in 2014, I bought a gently used(engine,transmission, mileage) 91 Ford Escort Pony. I never intended on doing anything with it other than using it as a daily driver until it kicked it. The struts were bottomed out, the inner and outer tie rod ends were bad, the body was dented and scratched, the hatchback lift supports were no good, and I backed into a bush and ripped the door forward, effectively making it a 1 door vehicle after I sealed it shut. Flash forward to 2020 and I have taken it on a 2150 mile road trip to Montana and back, replaced all struts and did an engine inspection and with help, pulled and replaced several of the rubber rings and seals in the engine. All fluids have been flushed and changed, all long life filters have been changed and the interior has been cleaned out and stripped to run wiring. It even got itself a brand new alternator since the old factory one finally failed after almost 30 years. New news on this project came today. I went on and ordered all new hatch supports and put them on even though I ordered the wrong ones initially. It's been really nice having a trunk that I don't have to hold open with a closet dowel. The next thing I ordered was both sets of tie rods. I was unable to find a sleeve removal tool which made things much more difficult and with how little space there is behind the wheel and up into the access point even with the wheel turned all the way. So i ordered 2 sets of tie rod of each because it was incredibly difficult to figure out which one I needed for sure.(don't worry. shipping total was $14 and each inner rod was $4 and each outer was $2.50 so I didn't lose an arm or leg.) All the Items arrived so I went to an outlying auto parts store and found the inner sleeve puller for free rental as well as a 3 ton jack which they sold me for 20 dollars because they said it didn't work. (it just needed the air bled out of it) I also noticed that the inner and outer rods on each side were different but they were the same length and same form factor and they installed to the same length. I need to still fix the toe on the passenger side front wheel then tomorrow she gets new tires and a fresh alignment. Now looking to the future. A neighbor at my old house backed into the car one day and blew out one of my tail light housings. I was sure these would be impossible to find. but to my surprise, I found a highly reputable seller on eBay who was selling both sides for $35 and they were Oem ford factory parts new in box so I'm very excited about that. So that's as far as I've gotten. I've set up a list of things I still need and so far the cost for everything I've done has been very low. let's just hope it stay that way but from what I can tell, parts for this car are extremely affordable. Next on the list: 1.Brakes(full new calipers, wheel bearing, lines, rotors, etc) 2.Full power steering system 3.New Radiator grille 4. body work(I've already got a factory replacement body kit lined up) I'll be posting pictures of everything as I go starting soon.