FEOA Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have had this car for a while and have fenders bumpers radiator support hood carpet kit pretty much everything to put her back together. I just bought another car so I need her to go.
so I’m going to be selling my red 88.5 GT which was my daily driver has rebuilt motor and a bumpin little system it was a fun car. I’m working on getting the headlights to work right now. I just can’t get headlights and dash lights to stay on at same time. I probably miss wired the new plug and pigtail. I just had eye surgery and can’t see so great right now

if I can figure out how to post pics I will.
The 88 GT project with all the parts possibly even an extra motor and trans and all the body panels I want $700

the 88.5 GT I’m thinking since I put over $3000 into the motor and brakes I’m asking $2000 for it.

okay first attempt at posting pics didn’t work but then again I can’t see I’m only two weeks post eye surgery. I’ll post this abs if anyone knows how to post I would appreciate it I will have my buddy help me post pics. I think maybe I need to add pics to my profile or something
Or text me 3109411141 and I’ll send you some pics.
Obviously someone is SOCAL would be better to avoid shipping especially the project with all those extra parts

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
you should also look at posting this on cars and bids, if its nice enough it may pull a good amount who knows

1 - 6 of 6 Posts