FEOA Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably on here somewhere, but I have to leave for work and don't have time to look. Will a 17 x 7 wheel with a 205x40 17 fit a 91 gt with eibach springs and kyb shocks without rubbing? The wheels I'm looking at are ADR Sokuda's with 40mm offset and 4 on 100mm bolt pattern with white spokes and machined lip with Falken tires on my red gt

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
Worst thing that will happen is they will rub the fender lip a little bit. Then all you would have to do is roll the lip and that would stop the rubbing. Since the eibachs are only a 1" drop I wouldn't even expect and rubbing problems so you should be good to go.

·
Registered
65 Posts
i don't know how it is with aftermarket suspension mods, but i put on some 18's and they rubbed on the back right below where the spring is. The little cup that held the spring and the part that goes down towards the brakes/rotor/etc..from that cup. If they do rub you can buy spacers, and yeah, the front will rub when you turn sharply.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I was told that an 18 might rub but I could probably go 17. Hey 91sleeper, what is on your car? It looks really good!

·
Premium Member
1,675 Posts
SHughes said:
Thanks, I was told that an 18 might rub but I could probably go 17. Hey 91sleeper, what is on your car? It looks really good!
Thanks :D. I am running 17x7"s, 35mm offset, with a 1.75" drop. I have never had rubbing problems and have not rolled the fender lips.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.