FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is an example of a job that is done to perfection from start to finish. The kind of that you never see a mechanic do. Like yesterday when I had my rear main seal replaced (4 hours labour), my engine compartment went from clean to dirty. Why couldn't they have cleaned it after? My yellow steering wheel had greese on it. Now that's disgusting.

But please enjoy...

http://www.blissfulnirvana.com/gt/

I especially like the way the paint job is of the frame only. I bet they reallly treated that thing, and after they painted it I bet they gave it 7-10 coats of clear coat.

The interior is immaculate. Now this is definately a $150,000 car. Just from looking at pictures, if I had the money, I would pay the money for it, if I had it. Although, I'm a guy that like new and high tech, gadgeted car, as opposed to the older cars. My point in all this is that I'm appreciating the perfection and workmanship.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
that is one pretty machine.

I tend to be the other way around. while I am interested in all cars I have a soft spot for older cars. Especially from the 30-50s. The muscle car eara (sp?) was great too. Seems like everyone makes bubbles with wheels these days.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts