FEOA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, i'm trying my best to do this turbo setup in one fell swoop so my daily won't be down long...

1. can i install it now, while running n/a and not have it cause any problems?

2. the fmu goes where exactly again? the nipple on top is a vacuum line from the manifold, the line on the bottom goes to (___) and the port on the side goes to (____)

-Nick

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Instructions included with it? I don't see how running the RRFPR will cause any ill effects as it only begins to work once boost is being built. one line is fuel in, and the other is fuel out. Not too sure, but I'd assume it would only work one way.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol i know one line is fuel in and one is fuel out. i meant t.he location of t.he fmu itself.like where in line does it go? fuel in from t.he filter out side and then t.he fuel out line on it to t.he rail? question like that. sorry for not specifying. i had t.he same thoughts about it only being applied in boost but wanted to make sure. maybe jeff or foundnemo or alex or another guru will chime in? please? lol

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok ,from what i read, if i read correctly, so i can run this thing in line while not boosted and not have any ill efffects? it's a blox 12:1 btw.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
You're fine. No boost = no rise in fuel pressure.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol thanks.i figured that out the other day. :lol: figured the worst that could happen is run PIG rich for a while and i'd smell it and disconnect it. but it's on there now with no ill effects. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts