FEOA Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i found the best place to hide stuff, the rear speaker well, it CLEANLY fits a 66 of vodka, and the cops would NEVER look there ... ;-) thought i would share this tip with ya all

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Well it works for alcool.,...but not for ganja since the Møther frickin døgs can smell it even if it is packed in a bottle filled with shampoo!!..and by the way... why would you hide vodka in your car ? isn´t it legal to drink alcool in the US hehehe :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
It´s legal if your over 21. Thats why I can "hide" my vodka, jack, and a case of bud right in my front seat. But as far as sneaning in a couple brewskis to a race, or a drive in that would come in handy.

·
Registered
480 Posts
here in quebec we are drunkies it´s legal at 18... too bad im 21 now...

thanks for the tips on where to stash the funny stuff if i cross de border

·
Registered
190 Posts
Haha ha...you US suckas....the oldest you have to br to drink legally in OH Canada, is 19!! the big 1-9! PS- Canucks rocked the Blues ASS!!!

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ahahah if i travel about a hour away, i can drink when i´m 18.. lol just cuz if i get cought with it is like $190 fine, i should be able to drink when im 17 :-D

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
23-04-2003 at 16:12, Robofunc wrote:
Great tip. Now i need to find a space big enough to stash the dead hooker.
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

What´s black and blue and hates sex?

-The 8 year old boy in my trunk :-]

·
Registered
8,915 Posts
If you´re really that much of a moron and you need to hide pot, put it in an old tin can underneath and behind the engine on the firewall. I´m sure the dogs might smell it but they won´t be able to find it in the dash where they´ll prolly think it is. You could always dump a quart of oil on your engine too...to help cover up the smell. :-o

·
Registered
874 Posts
You never fail to find new ways to disgust me Siragan

If that info helped feel free to Donate.

[ This message was edited by: Pimp_scort_89_GT on 24-04-2003 04:12 ]

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%>[TR][TD]Quote:

[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]
23-04-2003 at 18:58, Weak_Scort wrote:
Haha ha...you US suckas....the oldest you have to br to drink legally in OH Canada, is 19!! the big 1-9! PS- Canucks rocked the Blues ASS!!!
[/TD][/TR][TR][TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

one of the few things I find truly insane about this country is you only have to be 17(with parents consent) to be elgible to go off and defend the freedoms of our country that you cannot even partake in....well unless you get stationed in Germany and then you only have to be 18....it was great being there for that....other than that it absolutely rocks here in the US

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:cool: Here in England you can have sex legally at 16:) and can marry with parental consent. :-( However, although you may have a wife you cannot drive a car until 17 neither can you see an ´adult movie.´ :-? At the grand old age of 18 you can have all the sex and gore you want, get drunk as a skunk whilst you´re doing it and vote out anyone who tries to stop you. :-] Daft or what?! :-o What on earth has any of this post got to do with "#1 reason for speaker well?"

TruBrit92Scort, 14U2C

[ This message was edited by: Foxy on 24-04-2003 12:58 ]

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
storing vodka in nuke´s car led me to wonder why due to his un-legal age, which led to legal ages all over the place. that´s what it has to do with that post ;-)
but as for the sex and marriage and gore...well that something completely different, like...the larch.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
:-( juggernaught - what do you mean by ´the larch.´ You don´t mean ´the birch´ as in ´beating with´ do you? :-?

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
it´s from Monty Python - "And now for something completely different..."
i can´t remember if it was from one of their short episodes or from the movie

·
Registered
709 Posts
I always thought that the speaker wells were a great place for bottles, until two fifths of jim beam broke riding in there. Oh well college days were fun anyway. besides, after you hit 21 booze is no longer something you worry about hiding(except from my g/f but thats a whole nother story)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts