FEOA Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, curious about a few things.

anyone know if I can take a maf and injectors from a different ford vehicle and bolt them on to my 95 1.9l engine?

is there any other ford throttle bodies that will bolt on in place of my factory one?

just wondering what kind of low buck things I can do to help the engine breathe a little better.

also, what is the flow rate of the stock injectors in the 1.9? I see they are white tops but can't cross the number on them on the net.

·
Premium Member
8,421 Posts
A 95 allready has the larger MAF, and 15lbs injecotrs sound about right. The SPI TB is a little bit easyer to bolt up than the 3.8 and 1.9 HO.
Just remember, no matter how much you open up the intake, MAF and TB the air still needs to squeze past a 39mm intake valve.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree but even though it still breathes through the same size valves, you'll get quicker throttle response. that's mainly all I'm looking for, not a world of extra power here.

What I meant was like will a 5.0 t.body or something bolt up?

also, can I swap out some 19lb/hr injectors and matched maf from a 5.0 into the 1.9??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.