FEOA Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sons 95 Tracer 1.9L Auto had the 02 sensor wiring harness come loose and melted against the exhaust manifold. This killed the motor and even after replacing the plug and 02 sensor the car will not fire. I will be going down this weekend to help him trouble shoot it, but where would you suggest we look first. I'm guessing we could have a fuse or even the computer shorted out. Car cranks fine but doesn't turn over.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
927 Posts
YEAH...it may have taken the ECU out when it shorted out. I'm not sure if there is a fuse or fusable link on the O2 sensor circuit or not.

Have you or your son checked for spark? Fuel?
This could get interesting...
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top