novanutcase

Discussion in 'For Sale/Trade/Want to Buy Feedback' started by deathride95, Jun 30, 2016.

1. deathride95

deathride95 FEOA Member

Just bought some 2G EGT side skirts from him. we live on opposite sides of the country and both work crazy schedules. He worked around my schedule and me his.

Received the skirts yesterday and he did a great job of packing them up safely and even included the body-side riveted-in clips for the skirts. They arrived safe and quick, and will be put to good use.

You can buy from novanutcase with no worries! I know that if he has some goodies I do need/want, I will buy them from him! Thanks nova!
  2. novanutcase

novanutcase FEOA Member

Glad you got the parts safely!!!

John
  3. DanDidIT

DanDidIT FEOA Donator

I bought a number of items from Novanutcase and everything was as promised. He even threw some new paint on the sway bar and control arm. Thanks John, for helping us keep these rides on the road.
  4. Ocramzeej

Ocramzeej FEOA Donator

Bought a set of springs from him. Stand-up guy. When he wasn't able to deliver the lowering springs I'd ordered/paid for due to unforseen issues on his end, he still got me a set of usable springs and gave me a partial refund due to the troubles.

Would do business with again.
  5. novanutcase

novanutcase FEOA Member

I still feel shitty about not being able to get you the springs I promised but I appreciate the honest review. Thanks and if there is anything else you need please feel free to message me.

John
  6. Ocramzeej

Ocramzeej FEOA Donator

Hey man, as I said in message, Best laid plans of Mice and Men often go awry. No sense in getting upset about things outside of our control. You made it right the best way you could.

I'll be putting those springs on my struts tomorrow, I'll keep you posted!
  7. copcarguy

copcarguy FEOA Member

Just had a great transaction with novanutcase, much appreciated! Great seller!
  8. novanutcase

novanutcase FEOA Member

Thanks for the shout out! Enjoy your clips(and your sanity!) LOL!

Hopefully they'll make the ride a little easier!

John
    Tnashua and copcarguy like this.